Sound House warranty policy
Sound House has a three-year warranty to help customers buy products with peace of mind. If use is based on the precautions, such as those laid out in the instruction manual and printed on the product warning label, repairs will be free of charge for failures that occur during normal use.
If any one of the following is applicable, repair costs are not covered by this warranty.
- In the case of a failure caused by improper handling (e.g., wire shortages, damage, voice coil burn).
- If repairs have already been made outside Sound House or a service center advised by the specified manufacturer or agency
- Failures and damages caused by adjustments or repairs performed by the customer, or any modifications to the product
- In case of failure or damage due to natural disasters (fire, salt air damage, gas damage, earthquake, lightning strike, storm and flood damage, etc.)
- When the product is regarded as having failed or been damaged due to foreign matter adhering to or flowing into the product for any reason
- When it is regarded as a failure or damage due to an external impact such as having been dropped
- When it is regarded as a failure or damage due to use of an abnormal voltage or an unspecified power supply (eg, abnormal voltage fluctuation due to use of a generator, etc.)
- When replacement of consumable parts (battery, light bulb, fuse, vacuum tube, belt, various parts, guitar strings, etc.) is required
- In the case of a failure that has occurred due to insufficient maintenance due to the nature of the product (eg clogging of stage production equipment such as smoke machines, equipment cleaning, cable replacement, etc.)
- Consumables such as cables, sticks and picks
- In other cases where a product is deemed out of warranty at the discretion of the manufacturer or distributor
- When the manufacturer has stopped selling the product, or has stopped supplying parts and services
- When parts supply from the manufacturer has stopped and parts can no longer be purchased
- If the manufacturer is effectively bankrupt, out of business, or withdrawn from existing business
- Products whose manufacturer sets the warranty period to less than one year (e.g., headphones or earphones)
The Sound House guarantee is valid only in Japan. Under no circumstances will Sound House be liable for any damage arising from product specifications and malfunctions (peripheral equipment damage, loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other financial damage, etc.).
・Sound House 3 year warranty (excluding some products)
・Restrictions by manufacturers and distributors
- Depending on the product, there may be restrictions on the warranty period and the criteria covered by the warranty. In such a case, this warranty provision shall be applied according to the manufacturer and agency warranty.
- Some manufacturers and distributors may require warranty cards to be provided as a condition of receiving a free warranty repair within the warranty period. If you do not provide the card, you may be charged for repairs even during the warranty period.
The following conditions must be met in order to return the product for the initial failure after receiving the product:
* The final decision on whether to replace or repair the product is made by Sound House or the manufacturer.
- After purchase, you must contact Sound House regarding initial failure within one week of receiving the item.
- Sound House customer support or the manufacturer will confirm initial failure.
- All packing materials, boxes, warranty card, accessories, etc. at the time of purchase are available.