Sound House (hereinafter referred to as "we") pays the utmost attention to the protection of customer's personal information and implements the following measures.
- We have a manager in charge of handling personal information and manage it appropriately.
- When we obtain personal information from customers, we will clarify the purpose of use and acquire the necessary personal information only.
- Personal information obtained from customers will not be transferred, provided or disclosed to any third party other than the company with the consent of the customer (However, there are cases where a formal disclosure request is made by a public institution for criminal investigation, and it is provided to the transferee of the claim due to the collection of payment).
- Regardless of 3. above, we respond to inquiries about products, repairs and services from our group companies (Furniture House, Inc., Fitness House, Inc., Logi House, Inc., House Holdings, Inc.), manufacturers and their distributors may be provided with your address, name, phone number, and other personal information for the support of the product.
- We may contact you by various communication methods when providing various customer services. The customer may suspend or resume the handling by a method we determine.
- If you wish to inquire about or correct your personal information, please contact us and we will respond promptly and reasonably.
- We will comply with applicable laws and norms regarding personal information we have, and will review and improve the efforts in each of the above articles appropriately.
- Once acquired, personal information will be managed and stored by us even after you quit using our service.
For inquiries regarding the personal information protection policy and procedures, please contact us from the following link.
Was this information helpful?