Policy regarding personal information
Sound House pays the utmost attention to the protection of your personal information and implements the following methods.
- We have a manager in charge of handling personal information to ensure privacy is properly protected.
- When acquiring personal information from customers, we clearly indicate the purpose of use and acquire only the necessary range of personal information.
- Personal information acquired from customers will not be transferred, provided or disclosed to third parties other than companies for which we have received the customer’s consent. (However, in the case of a criminal investigation, there may be a case where official disclosure request is made from a public institution, or it may be provided to the transferee of a claim associated with payment collection)
- Aside from item 3 above, we will respond to inquiries from customers regarding products, repairs and services, etc., through our affiliate companies (Furniture House Co., Ltd., Fitness House Co., Ltd., Logi House Co., Ltd., House Holdings Co., Ltd.), and we may provide customers' addresses, names, telephone numbers, etc. for product support to manufacturers and agents.
- We may contact customers by various methods of communication when performing various services. The customer can stop or resume the communication according to the procedure specified the company.
- If you would like to inquire about, correct, etc., your personal information, please contact us and we will respond promptly within a few business days.
- We will comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information stored by our company, and will review and improve our efforts in the above sections as deemed necessary.
- Once personal information has been received, it will be managed and stored by us even after the use of the service has been suspended.
・If you have any inquiries regarding our personal information protection policy, or if you have any inquiries regarding various procedures, please contact us at below.
Scope of application of personal information
- As for the management of personal information provided by users, we will only divulge information to other companies when services from other companies are required, such as in the case of courier services and loans.
Acquisition and use of information
Acquisition of personal information
We collect personal information to enable you to use our various services.
We use phone, fax, email, web server logs and cookies to obtain information we need to improve our services.
Purpose of use of personal information
- Contact with customers
Information is used for order confirmation, price quotes, and response to inquiries.
- Product delivery
Information is used when outsourcing to a shipping company when shipping products.
- Marketing research
Information is used to obtain statistical information necessary to improve our service.
- Sales management
Based on purchase history, information is used for support work such as repair, and warranty.
- Questionnaire, notification of delivery, and deliveries
Information is used to deliver customer surveys, announcements, email news, and catalogs.
Information is used to confirm the identity of the customer.
Information is used to bill for product purchases.
- Dispute resolution
Information is used to resolve disputes when problems occur.
Contents of personal information to be acquired
- Name (Furigana)
- Postal code
- Street address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Cell phone number
- Mail address
- Information obtained by website access (IP address, browser information, visit time)
Disclosure of personal information
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties.
Personal information may be provided to third parties in the following cases.
- With your consent to provide information.
- A court order to disclose information based on the Act on the Limitation of Liability of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Disclosure of Information on Sender (Law No. 137 of 31st January 2001) or if we receive an order, or from a public institution such as the police, a formal inquiry based on the law that establishes the investigation authority such as the Criminal Procedure Code (July 10, 1950 law No. 131).
- When it is deemed necessary in order to protect the rights, property, services, etc. of a third party or our company in violation of laws, conditions of use, guidelines, etc. in connection with the use of the service provided by us, and obtaining the user’s consent is difficult.
- There is an imminent danger to human life, body and property, etc., and there is an urgent need, and obtaining the user’s consent is difficult.
- We may store and reference our cookies on your computer.
- We use web beacons on our site and in conjunction with our products and services to refer to our cookies.
View and modify registered contents
- Your registration details can be viewed and corrected at any time on our website.
- To modify membership registration information, log in, enter the required details on the "Member Registration Information" page, and click the "Change" button.
- Information required by law to be stored, such as request history of purchase charges, is stored in accordance with the applicable laws even after withdrawal.
- Once withdrawn, you will not be able to verify your identity, so you will not be able to shop or change your registration information on our website. Please consider carefully before withdrawing.