Due to the increase in the number of people streaming videos and making music due to the increase in the time spent at home, various types of communication, such as classes, meetings, dance and guitar lessons, have moved online. As a result, better sound is needed, and I feel that quality studio monitor speakers used in recordings are gaining more attention.
This time, I would like to introduce the studio monitor speakers from the American comprehensive audio manufacturer "SAMSON" for which Sound House works as an official distributor.
[Points for Recommendation]
- The prices are reasonable
- Since they are a combination of powered speaker and passive speaker, only one power supply is required.
- Since there is a volume knob on the front, they are easy to operate
- Similarly, there is a headphone jack on the front that mutes the speaker, so switching is easy when you want to listen with speakers or when you want to listen with headphones.
The high-quality sound that is recommended for everyday music and video viewing is attractive. If it sounds so good in this price range, I have nothing more to say. I listened to Radiohead's Creep, and I could feel the realism as if the band was playing in front of me, especially after the distorted guitar before the chorus was impressive. The lingering sound was the most pleasant. The bass reflex port installed on the back covers the low range well, and if you turn on the BASS boost, you can fully enjoy the powerful sound. The speakers are also based on a timeless design and a fearless black, and when installed, it makes the desktop feel sharp.
[Points for Recommendation]
- High quality that is comparable to standard studio monitor speakers.
- Excellent balance and high resolution that allows you to hear each sound clearly.
- Outputs a low range with a clear outline from a carbon fiber woofer.
- The front bass reflex port not only reinforces the low range, but also allows for a high degree of freedom in terms of where they are installed.
- Supports both balanced input and unbalanced input, and can be used for consumer equipment as well as commercial equipment.
- High frequencies can be corrected in 4 steps (-2dB, 0dB, + 2dB, -4dB)
When I first heard the sound, I remember being surprised at the honesty of the sound. If studio monitor speakers for music production are "flat" and speakers for listening to music are "three-dimensional", it feels just a little closer to the studio monitor speakers. Although this is subjective, I think that carbon fiber provides a clearer bass and is closer to the expression of a tense sound than the common paper cone. Even among the same 5-inch studio monitors, the size of the main unit is large and heavy, so this model also feels like there is plenty of volume and high sound quality.
"MediaOne M30" for those who want to enjoy high-quality sound compactly on a desktop,
"MediaOne M50" for those who want to enjoy powerful sound, and
"Resolv SE5" for those who want higher quality sound.
At Sound House, we have prepared speaker sound samples with sounds recorded in the same environment and under the same conditions. Please listen to these as well.
Online communication has spread beyond music to many other fields, and it will continue to be increase more than ever. I want you to enjoy not only human voices, musical instruments, and music, but also individual sounds of all genres through high-quality studio monitor speakers.