■ Audio interface
Hammerfall X-Core (USB 2.0 & FireWire 400) installed
A culmination of RME's state-of-the-art bus technology, the Hammerfall X-Core has both USB 2.0 & FireWire 400 ports, delivering the same low latency and stability of a PCI interface in both Windows and Mac OS X environments. To do. RME does not rely on third-party USB and FireWire technologies, and uses proprietary technology optimized for audio transmission for outstanding performance and uncompromising professional quality.
With unlimited mixing and routing, TotalMix FX enables extremely flexible monitoring and system construction. The input and output channels are equipped with luxurious functions (3 band EQ, variable low cut, auto level function, compressor, expander, etc.) comparable to large size digital consoles. The intelligent Auto Set function which prevents an overload automatically is carried. It inherits many of the unique features of Fireface UFX that have been acclaimed worldwide.
Available on iPad ─ Equipped with class compliant mode
It is the first professional audio interface to support class compliant. This allows you to use the high quality input/output of Fireface UCX on your iPad if you connect it to an Apple iPad/iPad2 (via Camera Connection Kit), and you can use the apps and songs installed on your iPad with high sound quality (when using iPad). But with RME's Steady Clock, you can enjoy it in asynchronous mode.
In addition, it is a product that meets the demands of professionals, such as the highest level digital control, microphone preamplifier in its class, and stand-alone operation that can be used as a single AD / DA converter.
○ Equipped with high-quality AD/DA converter: All input/output up to 24-bit/192kHz, low latency
○ SteadyClock: Incredible jitter suppression, digital clock with outstanding stability
○TotalMix FX: Internal processing 46bit 648 channel mixer, patch bay/router
○ Stand alone operation support
○ Equipped with class compliant mode
○ 8 inputs: Balanced TRS Phone x 4, Mic/instrument input compatible preamp XLR x 2, Line/instrument input x 2
○ 8 outputs: Balanced TRS Phone × 6, headphone impedance compatible TRS Stereo Phone × 1 system (channel 7/8) digital input/output
○ S/PDIF: Coaxial input/output x 1 system (AES/EBU compatible)
○ ADAT: Optical I/O x 1 system (or switchable to optical S/PDIF) ASIO direct monitoring can be used for all outputs
○ MIDI: Input/output x 2 systems (BOHDSP9652 MIDI break out cable is required)
○Word clock: I/O x 1 system
■ Operating environment
XP SP2 or later/Vista/7/8/10, 32/64 Bit
One OHCI compatible FireWire 400 (1394a) terminal or one USB 2.0 terminal
USB connection: Requires a computer with a CPU of Intel Core 2 Duo series or higher
(Atom, Celeron, Pentium series are not operated regardless of the release date/AMD CPUs are not operated at all)
Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Intel Mac
One OHCI compatible FireWire 400 (1394a) terminal (can be used after converting 800> 400) or one USB 2.0 terminal
*For the latest operating environment, please refer to Manufacturer site
. (At the bottom of the page)