- Member Information
- Create an account
Create an account
- Article 1 Scope and changes of this agreement
- The Company shall be able to make new additions or changes to these Terms and Conditions without obtaining the Member's consent by the method specified by the Company. After changing the contents, only the contents after the change will be valid. Members are deemed to have accepted the contents of the new or changed terms, so be sure to check the latest terms.
- Article 2 Member Registration
- “Member” means a person who has approved the Terms and completed the prescribed membership registration. In addition, when we approve member registration, if we judge that the contents are inappropriate, we may invalidate the member registration.
- Article 3 Registration of personal information
- Article 4 Cancellation of member registration
In our company, if the member falls under the following items, we can cancel the membership without notice.
- Those who have violated this website's terms of service in the past and whose membership has been deleted.
- If there are any false statements in the content of the report to our company.
- If the operation of this website is obstructed by any means.
- When it is discovered that the registrant has suspended payment or filed for bankruptcy for any reason.
- If the registrant carries out an act that violates public order, morals or laws.
- If the registrant enters an election campaign or similar act, or an act that violates the law.
- If the registrant carries out an act of religious solicitation.
- If the registrant carries out an act that infringes on the privacy or other rights of another member or a third party.
- Article 5 Member information management
We will not disclose or provide the registered contents of members managed by us to third parties except in the following cases.
- When the member agrees to disclose personal information.
- When our company has been asked for disclosure by laws, national organizations, etc.
- When deemed necessary to protect the vital interests of the life, health and property of members.
- Article 6 ID and password management
Members shall manage the registered information such as ID and password at their own risk.
The member shall not let the registered contents be used by a third party, or lend, transfer, or buy / sell the contents.
Members are responsible for damages caused by inadequate ID / password management by the member, misuse, or third party use, and we do not take any responsibility.
- Article 7 Use of the Service
- Our company can add or change the contents of this homepage without notice to the members.
- The target area for goods purchase service is limited to Japan.
- Article 8 Copyright
- The copyright of the work on the website, such as images / product information and design, shall belong to our company and the creator.
- Article 9 Cancellation of this website
- The Company may suspend this site temporarily or for an extended period without prior notice in the event of a system failure or server maintenance. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the suspension of this site.
- Article 10 Deletion of remarks
- If the content of a statement, etc., posted on the bulletin board by the member falls under the prohibited items of the membership, or if we determine that it is inappropriate for other reasons, we will delete the statement, etc. without notifying the member in advance.
- Article 11 Disclaimer
- Although the Company uses a Service to encrypt personal information sent and received over the communication line, it does not guarantee its safety.
- Although we take great care when writing information on this website, we do not take responsibility for any damage caused by computer viruses or other harmful programs.
- We are not responsible for the content of any other website linked to this website. In addition, we are not liable for any damages arising from members or users accessing this website or other websites.
- Any damages caused to other members and third parties by the use of this service by the member shall be at the member's own risk, and our company will not be liable.
- Article 12 Confirmation of Order Contents
- After completing the purchase application, we will send you a confirmation email. However, this service may not be able to reply to e-mails if there are any problems with your application, such as omissions in the order form, incorrect input of e-mail addresses, or garbled characters that cannot be read. In addition, we do not take any responsibility even if the e-mail is not delivered due to misdelivery or late arrival of the e-mail.
- Article 13 Cancellation of sales contract
- If the product purchased by the member is not available from stock and needs to be ordered, and it is determined that the product cannot be delivered due to reasons such as the discontinuation of the product by the manufacturer, the purchase can be canceled after contacting the member. If the payment has already been made, it shall be promptly returned to the member. However, payment of interest rates and bank charges will not be covered by the company. In addition, we shall not be liable for any damages caused by cancellation by the customer at their convenience.
- Article 14 Completion of delivery
- The Company shall deliver the product to the place designated by the member after the payment procedure has been completed for the purchased product or by cash on delivery. Delivery is completed when the goods delivered by the delivery company are received. If the storage period of the delivery company is exceeded due to the circumstances of the member or if the address, name, etc. are incomplete, and the product is returned to us, a separate reshipment fee will be charged. In principle, designated delivery locations are limited to Japan.
- Article 15 Delay in delivery
- Delivery may be delayed beyond the estimated arrival date and time due to natural disasters, system troubles, traffic congestion and other unexpected situations. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred directly or indirectly to members or third parties in such cases.
- Article 16 Returns (cancellations) and exchanges
- Returns and cancellations.
Once a product ordered by a member has been shipped to the member from Sound House, in principle, cancellation due to the circumstances of the member cannot be accepted. In addition, even if a member orders a stock item that is not normally in stock and needs to be ordered by Sound House, the order cannot be canceled or changed after the order has been placed by Sound House.
- If there is a defect in the purchased product, you can contact us by telephone or email within 7 days after the product arrives. We will judge whether an item will be replaced or repaired only if our company determines upon inspection that the cause of the defect is initial failure. In addition, if the product cannot be exchanged for the same product because it is sold out, etc., it can be exchanged for another product after adjusting for difference in price or it can be refunded. In addition, please note that we cannot accept exchanges if you do not have the complete set of original packaging materials included with the product.
- Article 17 Governing law
- Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of these Terms.
- Article 18 Court of Jurisdiction
- In the event of a dispute regarding this Agreement, the Chiba District Court shall be the jurisdiction court.
- Supplementary provisions
- This agreement will take effect on October 26, 2001.